There are so many ways for people to look at life this 2020. For many, they choose to look at how life has made sure that they will still have the best experience while at the same time keeping in mind that they need to protect themselves from the world.
In this article, we will look at one important aspect of the pandemic - the supply and demand and the movement of the N95 Masks and how such movements have affected everything.
How Has The N95 Mask Shortage Affected Hospitals?
While doing the research needed for this article, the following headlines came out that answered the question posed:
The mask shortage is forcing health workers to disregard basic coronavirus infection control.
This is the headline from an article in the Vox. It is the sad reality that the mask shortage has forced healthcare workers and professionals to disregard their own hospital rules and protocols just to make ends meet in terms of the demand and supply for the N95 Masks. The following are some of the horrors reported by medical health care workers:
- Washing disposable masks. Medical healthcare workers have been required to make sure that they will wash disposable masks and make sure that they reuse it as much as possible to make the supply last.
- Wearing of trash bags. In the absence of body suits in the form of personal protective equipment, individual healthcare workers have been forced to wear trash bags together with reused N95 masks just to make sure that they have what they need in terms of protecting themselves.
- Using and reusing N95 masks until they break. N95 masks are the most important kind of protection for a healthcare worker to be able to do everything that he can to protect himself. When a health care professional reuses N95 masks, it will be hard for them to protect themselves from the virus. Through the use of the right personal protective equipment, it is important that people get what they have to get and work on their survival against this pandemic.
- Using other substandard materials as personal protective equipment. When an individual uses a substandard material as personal protective equipment, he would not feel protected at all and that is exactly what this reality has brought upon health care workers.
Why don’t hospitals have enough masks? Because coronavirus broke the market.
Another headline, this time coming from the Washington Post, looked at the reality that the N95 masks shortage is due to the fact that the coronavirus broke the market and this has affected hospitals in a big way.
There are so many ways for individuals to make sure that they will get the right kind of protection but the reality is that even if healthcare workers know how to follow all healthcare protocols, they cannot do anything about the supply and the demand so they have to adjust properly.
The N95 mask shortage has indeed forced hospitals to become more resourceful and more self reliant.
Some Hospitals Are Close to Running Out of Crucial Masks for Coronavirus
In this headline coming from the New York Times, it was made clear that the N95 mask shortage has created a big problem on the part of individuals dealing with the healthcare crisis.
In this article, it was explained that the N95 mask shortage had created one of the biggest problems that individual healthcare workers have to face.
This noted that hospitals were required to go through and follow the World Health Organization guidelines, which say that “surgical masks, which protect against droplets but do not form a seal around the face, should be used except when performing ”aerosol-generating procedures” like intubation.”
The reality is simple: the N95 mask shortage has become a big problem for many individuals. People all over the world need to know that the supply needs to be helped and controlled for hospitals.
With that, there were some suppliers and manufacturers who did their best to handle the supply chain issues.
Who Helped Keep The Supply Alive?
Personal protective equipment including N95 Masks were in high demand. The supply had a hard time keeping up. But despite that fact, there are suppliers that have helped ensure that individuals will keep the supply and make sure that they are always protected. The following are the suppliers that people relied on during the height of the low supply:
- Clinical Supplies USA. Clinical Supplies USA have indeed helped keep the supply chain issues a bay as they have provided most of what the world needs and more than that in terms of N95 masks and personal protective equipment.
- 3M. 3M is known as one of the most important suppliers that individuals should know more about and they are definitely the most reliable during the peak of the crisis.
- Amazon. Amazon is good in terms of personal protective equipment and people would definitely love it.
The N95 Masks Are Reliable
It is always important to keep in mind that N95 Masks are reliable. They provide the best kind of protection and they are known to make sure that individuals will get the protection that they have been looking for.
Everybody needs N95 Masks and that is exactly what people should have in stock at home and everywhere else that they can imagine. Make sure that you get the right N95 Masks. Make sure that you get the N95 Masks coming from reliable sources.