When it comes to N95 masks Or products claiming to be N95 masks or any kind of personal protective equipment. Individuals are expected to practice the highest level of diligence in ensuring that they get the original, authentic, and the one that really protects them.
If you are the kind of person who wants to ensure that you are protected, that you have the best level of way to fight off a virus, and that you will be ready for anything, you should definitely know how to check the authenticity of the personal protective equipment or N95 masks that you have.
In this article, the main goal is to provide you with information on the things that you need to look out for in terms of the labels of the N95 masks as well as how you can check the authenticity of the product that you have.
How To Check Authenticity Of N95 masks?
There are different ways to check the authenticity of the N95 masks and N95 respirators. The following are the ways:
- Website Verification. Manufacturers like 3M, Honeywell, and all of the other American best personal protective equipment manufacturers have created a system available on their website we are the buyer can check the lock code, the approval number, and all of the other information found on the box of the end they will verify if the product or item that you hold is authentic or not.
- Markings. Authentic personal protective equipment comes with the right kind of markings that are required by the regulatory bodies. N95 masks and N95 respirators have very specific markings that make them unique. Make sure that the N95 masks and N95 respirators that you have come with the markings that are required by NIOSH.
- Seller. Sometimes, the best way to check a product is to check the seller. When you buy N95 masks and N95 respirators, make sure that you check sellers that you can trust.
Look Out For These Missing Things On N95 Masks
There are a lot of markings that are required of N95 masks and N95 respirators. The following are the things that you should look out for when checking the authenticity of the N95 masks and N95 respirators:
- Approval Number. This refers to the approval number that the manufacturer receives from NIOSH.
- Filter Class. The filter class lets the user know if he has an N95 mask, an N95 respirator, and the like.
- Model Number. The model number is also important to be indicated on the N95 mask itself.
Get From A Reputable Source
You may not always be on top of things especially in terms of checking the changes in intensity requirements in the packaging requirements of personal protective equipment like N95 masks. This should not be a problem especially if you only buy from reputable sources who actually know what they are doing and who can offer you the best kind of information that you would need to make a good decision in terms of N95 masks.
In terms of a reputable source, the following are some of the online sources that most individuals look to now in order to stock up on their N95 masks:
- Clinical Supplies USA. Clinical Supplies USA is one of the top most reputable sources of personal protective equipment that came out of the woodwork this 2020. There are a lot of people who know that having the right kind of supply is important and that is exactly what this company has to offer. If you are an individual who have been looking for personal protective equipment like N95 masks, N95 respirators, and the like throughout the pandemic, you probably heard of this company and you probably know that they have been the ones that have been fully relied on especially during the times when manufacturers cannot yet meet the demand of governments and hospitals.
- Honeywell. Honeywell is one of the most important manufacturers of N95 masks as well during the pandemic. If you are looking for a reputable source, you do not need to look out for certain signs that would tell you if the product you have is authentic were legitimate, buying directly from the manufacturer is the best way for you to not have to worry.
- 3M. The same goes with 3M. If you are looking for a reputable source, you do not need to look out for certain signs that would tell you if the product you have is authentic were legitimate, buying directly from the manufacturer is the best way for you to not have to worry as long as you buy from the manufacturer of N95 masks and N95 respirators.
- Online Pharmacies. You may also buy from the online version of the pharmacies that we all love. Companies like CBS, Target, and even Walmart have opened up their online inventory and also does online deliveries.
- Amazon. Amazon is one of the best sources of N95 masks and N95 respirators. The best thing about them now is the fact that they know how to supply the needs of the people now.
Wherever you may decide to make a purchase of N95 masks and N95 respirators, what is important is that you always rely on a source that is known for their great service and they are authentic products. If they cannot deliver to you at least the information above about how you can check the authenticity of your N95 masks and N95 respirators is also available.