Masks have been very important in 2020. There are so many different kinds of masks that came out this year or that have been popular this year. There have been many different kinds of surgical masks, there have been great N95 masks, KN95 masks, and there are also many different kinds of masks that people would know more about. With that, it is important to know the differences between the masks and make sure that they choose the right ones that fit their needs.
In this article, we will discuss the difference between N95 masks and KN95 masks and everything that you should know about it.
The N95 Masks
The N95 masks and the N95 respirators are a good kind of protection that you can have. It is definitely one of the best things that people can experience and so many individuals would love what it has to offer in terms of style, protection, and peace of mind. The N95 mask is the gold standard of masks and the following are the important characteristics of the masks:
- N95 masks are registered and definitely used in the United States. They are certified by the NIOSH and they have undergone a thorough American laboratory testing to ensure that they have the best standards and that they comply with the best information available.
- N95 masks have 95% bacterial filtration efficiency and it ensures that it captures the bacteria and viruses in the air to protect the individual wearing the mask. It is definitely one of the best masks that individuals should have and they would definitely have a good sense of peace once the individual wears the masks.
- N95 masks are great for individuals who need to have the best kind of protection and are exposed to the virus more.
The KN95 Masks
KN95 masks are a different breed of masks. They have the following characteristics:
- The KN95 masks are made in China. They follow the Chinese standards of health and cleanliness.
- KN95 masks have FDA authorization which was necessary when the United States ran out of some of the N95 masks. The good thing is that the mask is one of the best products available that is comparable with the N95 masks:
The Differences Between The N95 Masks And The KN95 Masks
N95 masks and the KN95 masks are good for individuals. There are a few differences with the N95 masks and the KN95 masks that individuals should know more about and they are the following:
- As to certification, the KN95 masks are required to run a special mask fit test on people and the leakage must be less than 8%. The N95 masks standard does not require manufacturers to run any kind of fit tests and it is the end user that must conduct fit testing.
- As to breathability, N95 masks have a stricter sense of pressure checks. This makes the N95 masks have better breathability compared to the KN95 masks.
- N95 masks are approved by the NIOSH in the United States while the KN95 masks are approved by the FDA for emergency authorization.
Of course, it is also important to look at the similarities of the N95 masks and the KN95 masks and they are the following:
- Both the N95 masks and the KN95 masks are made from multiple layers of synthetic fiber material so the end user is sure of the quality and the kind of protection that it has to offer;
- The KN95 masks and the N95 masks are worn over the mouth and nose so that people would have that seal that they want and also make sure that they will get a better protection from the masks.
- Both of the KN95 masks and the N95 masks filter out and capture up to 95% of the tiny 0.3 micron particles that may be found in the air so the individual will have peace of mind knowing that he is protected when he uses either of the masks.
Available Supplies Online
At the end of the day, both the N95 masks and the KN95 masks are good for you. You can definitely enjoy the beauty of life and the beauty of protection with the mask and what it has to offer. You will definitely enjoy what life is all about as long you make sure that you have just exactly what you need. Life is always going to be challenging especially during a pandemic and the good thing is that you can always enjoy what the N95 masks and the KN95 masks have to offer you.
If the challenge is not just in choosing but in making sure that you actually have the right and authentic product on hand, you can always go for the information that is available for you online. Suppliers online like Clinical Supplies USA, 3M, and Amazon are definitely going to help you get to the point where you are at peace and where you know that you are properly protected by the product.
If you want a supplier that can deliver both the KN95 masks and the N95 masks, you can check out the Clinical Supplies USA as they carry both the KN95 masks and the N95 masks as well as some other personal protective equipment that individuals need to have at this point. People have had some good experience with this website and it comes highly recommended.