There are a lot of countries that have won against the coronavirus. We have seen the great effects of winning and we have also seen that a lot of these countries are willing to help.
In this article, we will discuss which countries have donated the most N95 masks, the companies that have also donated N95 masks, and what we can do in our households to help in our own little way.
The Countries That Have Donated The Most N95 Masks
It is not surprising that the following are the countries that have donated the most N95 masks:
- China. China is leading in making the most N95 mask donations. They have made sure that they will do their part, considering that the virus is said to have begun in China. Chinese individuals such as Chinese billionaire Jack Ma have made substantial donations of N95 masks that the world truly appreciates. For example, Jack Ma is said to have donated 500,000 virus testing kits and 1 million N95 masks to the United States alone. In South African countries, Jack Ma’s Alibaba donates 1.1 million testing kits, 6 million masks and 60,000 medical use protective suits and face shields. Chinese groups are also seriously taking their role against the virus. Chinese Red Cross shipped 30 tons of medical equipment to different countries, this would include N95 masks. They have also sent along nine Chinese medical staff members.
- South Korea. It is not surprising that the home of K-Pop is also donating a lot of N95 masks along with many different medical supplies. They have won in the fight against the coronavirus and have done so with gusto. Just recently, they donated about 500 test kits to the Philippines and an additional 51,000 test kits will be shipped to the United Arab Emirates. On top of that, they are also donating medical equipment and N95 masks.
- Taiwan. Taiwan has also donated a lot of N95 masks with many of its donations coming into the United States. For example, Taiwanese Foreign Minister Joseph Wu said that they are donating 100,000 N95 masks and surgical masks weekly to the United States.
The Companies That Have Donated N95 Masks
A lot of companies have also done their fair share of making donations. The following are the companies that have made significant donations:
- Facebook. Facebook has already donated around 720,000 N95 masks out of its reserves. They have made sure that they will trace the country with the most need and actually make a donation.
- Tesla. Aside from promising the world a trip to Mars, the Tesla company decided that they will also do their share while they are on Earth. Tesla has already donated around 5 million N95 masks around the world.
- Goldman Sachs. Donating N95 masks is not easy especially when you have your own needs but Goldman Sachs made sure that they will donate N95 masks around the world and they have no plans on stopping.
- Apple. Everybody wants to own an Apple product and we should definitely purchase from them when we have the capability again. Since the fight against the coronavirus began, Apple has donated a massive amount of more than 9 million N95 masks and they are still doing it.
- Clinical Supplies USA. This is relatively a new company but Clinical Supplies USA has made sure that they will leave a mark. They have donated around two hundred thousand dollars worth of N95 masks.
- Big Donors. The companies that have also donated N95 masks are Microsoft, Google, McDonald's, and Amazon.
What Can We Do To Help?
It is important that we do everything we can to help individuals. It is also important that we do everything in our power to help out our country and the world in the fight against the coronavirus. Even if you are not a big country, we don't own a big company, or do not have money to spare in order to make donations for you need to do your part as a member of the society.
The following are the things that you can do to help out in the fight:
- Wear Your N95 Mask With Purpose. You should wear your mask knowing that the main goal is to protect you. Wear it with purpose and never forget that you are part of the battle against the deadly virus.
- Decontaminate Your N95 Mask. You can use and reuse your N95 masks depending on the decontamination method that you follow. As long as you can ensure its perfect fit, you should have no worries at all.
- Follow All Of The Safety Protocols. It is necessary that you follow all of the safety protocols. The minimum health standards are there to keep you safe.
- Make Sure That You Keep Yourself Updated. Make sure that you are updated with the latest news and information.
- Educated Others As Well. Share all of the latest news and information you have to others as well.
This Is The World’s Fight
At the end of the day, the fight against the coronavirus is the world’s fight. It is the fight that would definitely bring out the best in people. With your N95 masks in one hand, the right information in the next, you are part of the bigger fight. Make sure that you do your best to help out. The chance to win is now dependent on how we play our part as individuals.